Among Us review
Among Us is a horror survival game that was developed by Superboss Games. It is an indie game for Windows, Mac, and Linux that was funded by Kickstarter. It is an atmospheric game that is played from a first-person perspective and is set in a forest in which the players have to escape from a haunted forest. The gameplay of the game can be described as a combination of walking, running, and hiding from the monsters. The game features over twenty monsters and the player has to be quick in order to evade them.
The player has to find the exit of the forest and escape from it. To do so, the player must move through the forest, find the various items, and solve the puzzles that are present in the game. The player can either walk or run and can also hide in dark places. If the player is caught by one of the many monsters that can be found in the game, the game is over.
The player can find various weapons that can be used to kill the monsters. The player can also find food that can be used to regain health.
The graphics in the game are 2D and are created with the Unity engine.
Information about replayability of Among Us
Among Us has replayability of 10% as the game is linear and the player has to play the game in a linear manner.
- The game is atmospheric and is set in a forest;
- The player has to find various items and solve various puzzles;
- The player has to evade the many monsters that are present in the game;
- There are many weapons that can be found in the game;
- The player can regain his health by finding food;
- The graphics in the game are 2D;
- The game is linear;