Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout review
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a game that can be played by 1-4 players at a time. It is a puzzle-based game that has the player trying to knock out all of the characters in the level without letting any of them get to the exit. The player can knock out the characters by either using a hammer or by flinging them with a catapult.
The player has to make sure that they do not let any of the characters get to the exit so that they do not make the level go into an emergency lockdown. The player has to be careful because the characters can use items to help them, such as a trampoline, a bulldozer, or a door. The player has to use these items to their advantage to knock out all the characters in the level.
The graphics are cartoon-styled.
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a game that the player can play over and over again.
- There a lot of levels that the player can play;
- The player can play against other players, which is a good way to play in case the player does not want to play against the computer;
- The game is a lot of fun to play;
- Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a game that the player can play over and over again;
- There is a good variety of characters in the game;
- The player can play a level that is locked and try to find the keys to unlock that level;
- There are only two ways to knock out the characters in the game, which makes it a bit too easy;
- The player only has a limited number of characters in the game;
- The player can only knock out a character if they are near the character;