Electronic Arts Inc
The Sims™ 4
The Sims™ 4 review
The Sims 4 is an updated and revised version of the previous version of the game, The Sims 3. The Sims 4 is played on the PC, as well as the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 3.
The gameplay is similar to that of The Sims 3. As the player creates their Sim, they make decisions about their personalities, their aspirations, their skills, and their appearance. These decisions affect their interactions with other Sims in the game. The player can also decide what the Sim does with the time allotted to them. They can work on their skills, spend time at home or in the park, or do other activities.
The Sims 4 is not nearly as graphically advanced as it's predecessor. However, it does provide a colorful palette and a smoother frame rate. The Sims 4 also has better lighting, which is something that the previous game lacked.
Information About Replayability of The Sims™ 4
The Sims 4 is a very replayable game. The player can create a Sim that is unique from the last time they played. They can also choose to live a Sim's life out in a different way. The player can also create a family of up to six Sims, either from scratch or by importing their Sims from the previous Sims game.
- The game is more detailed;
- The game has better lighting;
- The game is more advanced;
- The player can create up to six Sims with their own unique personalities;
- The graphics are not as good as the previous version;
- The game has many glitches;
- The game is not as interactive;
- The game is more expensive than it's predecessor;