ZOOM Cloud Meetings
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.Get App
The description of ZOOM Cloud Meetings
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is an online meeting software that enables you to meet with any number of participants and to have them join from any device. This article will tell you what you need to know in order to start using the platform, and what you can expect from the different versions of this tool.
ZOOM Cloud Meetings is a web-based service that allows you to host meetings with any number of participants and on any device. The tool is available in two versions, with the Basic version being the free version. It is an easy to use, robust and reliable service. The developers have created a platform that provides the following features:
- Online meetings with up to 15 participants
- Real-time text chat
- File sharing
- Whiteboard and drawing tools
- Voice over IP
- No downloads or plugins
- No software to install
- Automatic recording of meetings
- Expanded recording of meetings
There are many great features that make this software a great option. Its design is simple and straightforward and it's easy to use. It does not take a long time to get up and running.
Information about replayability of ZOOM Cloud Meetings
The Basic version of this software is not replayable, meaning that you can only use it once. You can buy the Professional version which is replayable and costs $14.99 per month.
- It gives you access to an online meeting platform with up to 15 participants;
- It enables you to host an online meeting on any device;
- It can be expanded to record meetings with up to 100 participants;
- It has a lot of features;
- It is simple and straightforward;
- It is no-cost;
- It does not have a replay option for the Basic version;