Call of Duty®: Mobile
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.
All trademarks belong to their respective owners.Get app
The description of Call of Duty®: Mobile
The popular Call of Duty® series has reached a new low with the release of Call of Duty®: Mobile, a free-to-play mobile game from the makers of Candy Crush. The game was released on December 12, 2017 and is available for both iOS and Android.
The gameplay of Call of Duty®: Mobile is similar to other Call of Duty® games. It is a first-person shooter with a single-player mode, a multiplayer mode, and a Zombies mode. The single-player story mode is a bit different from the previous games as you are playing as a member of a Recon Team, which is a small squad of soldiers that is sent to survey the area for a group of other soldiers. You are tasked with defending the group of soldiers from waves of zombies as they are setting up camp.
The graphics of Call of Duty®: Mobile is not as good as the graphics of other Call of Duty® games. The graphics are not as sharp and in some places, they are blurry. The graphics are not up to the standards that Call of Duty® fans would expect from the game.
Call of Duty®: Mobile has a lot of replayability. You can play in single-player mode, multiplayer mode, and the Zombies mode to try to beat your high scores. You can also play against other players in multiplayer mode to see who can get the most points.
- It is free to play;
- The gameplay is similar to other Call of Duty® games;
- You can play Single Player, Multiplayer, and Zombies;
- The game is compatible with either iOS or Android;
- You can play with other players in Multiplayer mode;
- You can play in Single Player, Multiplayer, and Zombies;
- Graphics are not as good as other Call of Duty® games;
- You can't play on a console;
- The game is not available for Windows phones;
- The game is really hard on the phone;
- You have to wait for a long time to play the next level;
Get it from digital markets/the official websiteGet app