Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto V review
Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V is a popular action-adventure multiplatform game with an open world and three charming main characters. GTA V is also a part of the GTA series, the next big game after GTA IV, released back in 2008. This time, players explore San Andreas state, which landscapes were inspired by Southern California. It was developed by Rockstar North. The game is available on PS 3 and 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and Windows platforms.
GTA V Plot
Unlike previous GTA games, this one offers not one, but 3 main characters. They all are criminals and also friends, from time to time. Some missions involve all three of them, so no matter which character you choose, you will see others as well:
- Michael De Santa or Townley is a married man with two children. He can use the bullet time during the weaponry combat, as his superpower. Michael is a bank robber. This is where he meets Trevor Philips.
- Franklin Clinton is a gangster in the past, who dreams about success and wealth. He has a special ability to slow down the time during the race. You can master his skills by speeding up the car, and riding for some time.
- Trevor Philips has a dark past, raised by abusive parents. He can deal extra damage, as his main super ability. When you activate the special meter, Trevor will be able to perform melee attacks. He also takes less damage. He took part in bank robbery together with Michael and faked his own death.
You can play GTA V from either a first-person or third-person perspective. You will be sent on multiple missions so you could progress through one linear story. At the same time, there are numerous side stories you can take part in.
GTA V Unique Graphics
While all the GTA games may brag astonishing graphics, and the incredible world to explore, GTA V is considered to be one of the prettiest among 15 of them. Landscapes or San Andreas, city Los Santos, and the Blaine County itself look so real and atmospheric, you can feel the burning sun on your skin. Every small detail in the game is well-thought and developed.
An open world is a great opportunity to take a ride and finally see all the city, county, and state. Los Santos looks exactly like Los Angeles. It looks so real that some players began to hunt for the similarities between these two cities, walking by the streets, checking out all buildings and signs. There are 39 locations in the game. The map is 7 times bigger than the map of Liberty City in GTA IV. Developers foresaw the speed of the game as well. The picture does not glitch or freezes no matter the vehicle you choose.
- Realistic incredible graphics;
- Three characters;
- Super abilities;
- Extra speed;
- Open world.
- All the characters are baddies;
- Minor bugs during the intense action.